Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Scientific Theory of Global Warming

I've been performing some experiments of my own lately to gain a better understanding of Global Warming. Every morning I begin my experiments. I observe that before the Sun comes up the weather is cooler than after it comes up. I also note that in the heat of the day, it seems to have a lot to do with the Sun. Another startling obervation is that when the clouds block the Sun, the temperature cools almost immediately.

I'm not certain but I suspect the Sun has a great deal to do with Global Warming! A few more observations to make. New Global Warming Data suggests that the mean global temperature of the earth has risen 0.01 degrees. Let me say that again, the mean global temperature of the earth has risen 1/100 of a degree. WOW!!!

Now lets consider something else. At the core of the Sun, it's temperature is tens of millions of degrees! Notice, we don't measure it to the 1/100 of a degree, we just say it's tens of millions of degrees within it's core. So a question. What on this earth makes us think there won't be some degree of variability in the Sun's warming effects on the earth? The effect that living organisms have on this planet are nothing at all compared with the effects of variability in the Sun. Seriously, if we all use just two sheets of toilet paper as suggested by our enlightened entertainment industry I'm not sure it's going to have much effect against a few millions degrees of variablity in the Sun's core...am I wrong here?

For anyone really thinking about it, the miracle really is that this earth's temperature is so carefully climate controlled.

One thought before finishing. We arrogantly think we can solve Global Warming and refuse to consider that a planet so carefully climate controlled might be blessed by a God who loves His children. In our arrogance we refuse to register that the Old Testament is a continual description of "Global Warming"; of famine and of drought. In fact, in the story of Elijah the prophet he is preserved by birds bringing him food in the midst of terrible famine and drought.

And so from the Old Testament, here is a detailed solution to Global Warming, even a human solution for Global Warming. Hear these words from Leviticus.

3 ¶ If ye awalk in my statutes, and bkeep my commandments, and do them;
4 Then I will agive you brain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6 And I will agive bpeace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
7 And ye shall chase your aenemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9 For I will ahave respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
10 And ye shall eat old store, and abring forth the old because of the new.
11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
12 And I will awalk bamong you, and will be your cGod, and ye shall be my dpeople.
Because of my own experiences and the experiences of my father and my father's father. I firmly believe this promise still stands today. And personally I see a lot more wisdom in trying this as a solution than trying to force everyone to use two sheets of toilet paper.

No comments: